Before founding his firm, Erick worked with the US Attorney’s Office in Baltimore, MD assisting with the investigation of Medicare and Medicaid fraud. While working with the USAO, Erick developed an interest in educating the citizens of Maryland about the importance of estate planning and helping to protect the community from fraud and abuse.
Erick became passionate about estate planning because he saw it is an opportunity to educate and help the members of the community to create wealth and pass on a legacy to their loved ones.
Erick is quickly expanding the Tyrone Law Group and it’s focus areas to include Employment Law and Sports and Entertainment Law. Erick has always had a passion for sports, as he was a Four-Year Letterman on the football team of his Alma Mater, Columbia University. His lifelong passion to play in the NFL has guided his firm’s expansion plans. He has recently passed the National Football League Player’s Association exam to be certified as an NFL Agent and looks to represent professional football players to fulfill their dreams of playing in the NFL.
In his spare time, Erick serves as a mentor and Assistant Football Coach at a Prince George’s County High School. He is also actively involved in community service through his fraternity, Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
Erick is a graduate of Columbia University in New York City and the University of Wisconsin School of Law and is the proud son of an Air Force Veteran.
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the National Bar Association, Real Estate and Probate Law Section
- Entertainment Law Section
- Member of the Black Entertainers and Sports Lawyers Association (BESLA)
- Member of the American Association for Justice
- Assistant Football Coach – Prince George’s County High School
- Community Service – Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Columbia University in the City of New York – Bachelor of Arts- African American Studies
- University of Wisconsin, School of Law – Juris Doctorate